Many factors go into choosing the best roof insulation system—from energy savings to easy installation to long-term performance. FlintBoard products from CertainTeed are manufactured with closed-cell polyiso to give you a roof insulation system with proven efficiency. Available in a variety of thicknesses, FlintBoard features long-term thermal resistance (LTTR) values from 6.0 to 25.0. FlintBoard reduces energy demands and is compatible with most roofing membranes.
All FlintBoard products are manufactured with closed-cell polyiso, which assures:
- Dimensional stability for years of performance.
- High R-values per inch for maximum energy efficiency.
- Superior ratings in fire safety performance.
- Light weight for easy handling and installation.
CertainTeed polyiso roof insulation systems are engineered
for use with:
- Built-up and modified bitumen membranes.
- Single Ply—hot and cold applied systems.
- Loose-laid ballasted and mechanically attached single ply systems.
There are FlintBoard insulation products suitable for the following uses:
- Insulation for cold storage and metal building applications
- Positive drainage—tapered systems for hot and cold applications.
- Composite polyiso system with perlite top which eliminates the need for cover boards and reduces installation labor.
CertainTeed FlintBoard™ ISO roof insulation products benefit from the uniquely slow, optimal heat transfer across polyiso closed-cell cores, resulting in substantially higher R-value per inch than other available foam insulation products.
Tapered Design. Dedicated
SupportTapered design services are available from our team of professionals. Our experts can assist you in system design, shop drawings and technical support.
CertainTeed’s FlintBoard ISO roof insulation products are environmentally sensitive and available for virtually every type of construction system.