Accent Roofing & Construction Scholarship
At Accent Roofing & Construction, we believe excellence is achieved from perseverance, hard work, and the desire and will to want to learn more. As a roofing contractor in Dallas, we are proud to offer a scholarship to those students that want more out of life and that align with our core values.
Every year, we will select one winner to award a $1,000 scholarship! Our scholarship panel will review all applications and hand-pick the most qualified candidates.
- Be seeking a degree in business, construction management, engineer, finance, or marketing.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay titled “Accent Roofing Scholarship.”
- Include their full name and .edu email address in essay document.
The essay must answer the following prompt:
Residential and commercial buildings are responsible for 30-40% of U.S. carbon emissions. In order to control climate change we will need to shift towards more energy efficient solutions. What are some roofing alternatives that could reduce residential and commercial carbon emissions and what would be the impact to the roofing and construction industry?
Email or Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Subject: “Accent Roofing Scholarship”
Accent Roofing and Construction
Attn: Scholarship Committee
351 Bank St. #103
Southlake, TX 76092-9126
Essay must be postmarked by January 15th, annually.
Disbursement awarded by March 1st, annually.
Terms and Conditions
- Accent Roofing and Construction will award one (1) winner of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) for the Accent Roofing Scholarship.
- The award will be submitted directly to the financial aid office that matches the student’s primary .edu email address.
- Once the winner is chosen, the student may be asked to provide personal identification information (like birthdate or student ID) to confirm enrollment.
- If the winner does not respond to Accent Roofing communication within 30 days of initial contact, they forfeit the award. If Accent Roofing and Constructions chooses to award a runner-up, they will be contacted thereafter.
- Accent Roofing and Construction will withhold the award if the winning applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- In the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude, Accent Roofing and Construction reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- Accent Roofing and Construction employees and any person related to a Accent Roofing Employee by blood or marriage is not eligible to apply.
At Accent Roofing and Construction, we recognize the importance of protecting our scholarship applicants’ privacy. We will make every effort to preserve the confidentiality of personally identifiable information provided by a scholarship applicant in the context of applying for a scholarship, and we will only use said information for the purpose for which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant regarding the scholarship).
We will not share, sell, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties without receiving explicit permission from the applicant to do so, and we will not use said information to sell and/or advertise our products and/or services to the applicant, unless otherwise provided in the scholarship regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with any applicable laws and/or to protect our rights, and we also reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time with or without notice.