Slate Diamond & Scallop
* See how Lamarite Slate Composite Shingles compare to traditional slate in a value analysis.
* Backed by a 50-year limited warranty
* Frequently Asked Questions
* Lamarite Slate Diamond and Scallops are available in 12-inch widths
* Multiple contour patterns help eliminate “block” patterns
* As with real slate, Lamarite shingles will weather to a lighter shade after exposure to the environment creating a natural beautiful look.
* TAMKO recommends viewing an actual roof installation prior to final color selection for the full impact of color blending, weathering and patterns
* Lighter in weight – compared to real slate
* Easier to cut – compared to real slate
* Can be fastened by pneumatic nail gun or hand with two corrosion–resistant roofing nails per shingle.
* A well-defined nailing zone to ensure proper nail application
* Pre-formed Lamarite Slate Hip & Ridge Shingles and pre-formed Lamarite Slate Starter Course Shingles are available
* Spacer tabs for correct shingle placement
* 7 1/2” exposure marks for Scalloped shingles and a 6” exposure mark for Diamond shingles help create desired and/or proper exposure lengths
* A centerline mark for proper shingle alignment