More Beauty and Distinction
* 5-, 7-, and 12-inch widths available. Can be installed with a uniform or offset exposure to add incredible depth and dimension.
* Shade variation has been designed into the Lamarite production process to provide a more realistic random appearance found in nature. Our application instructions take advantage of that quality to help create the natural beauty of a shake roof and reduce the effects of fading experienced by all roofing products
* Preformed Lamarite Shake Hip & Ridge Shingles and preformed Lamarite Starter Course Shingles complete the look
* As with real shake, Lamarite Shake Composite Shingles will weather to a lighter shade after exposure to the environment creating a natural, beautiful look. TAMKO recommends viewing an actual roof installation prior to final color selection for the full impact of color blending, weathering and patterns
* Innovative composite shingle material provides long-lasting protection and low maintenance beauty
* Can be fastened by pneumatic nail gun or hand with two corrosion–resistant roofing nails per shingle
* Spacer tabs to facilitate correct shingle placement
* 7″, 7½” and 8″ exposure marks to help create the desired exposure length or offset exposure
* A centerline mark to enable you to confirm proper shingle alignment
* A well-defined nailing zone to ensure proper nail application
* The use of snow guards should be considered in areas where snow and ice accumulate
* Increased variation in color uniformity may occur to Lamarite shingles in the vicinity of exposed copper or other metals.